Use our assessment descriptions in the LMS to introduce Cadmus to your students.
You can use the descriptions below when setting up your Cadmus assessment link. Copy it into the Description section on the link setup page.
You will be using Cadmus to complete this assessment. Cadmus is an online environment for written assessment.
Here are some important things to remember:
- All the assessment instructions and resources can be found in Cadmus.
- You must complete all your work in Cadmus.
- For the best experience, use the latest version of Chrome to access Cadmus.
Watch this short video for an introduction to the Cadmus Student Environment.
Academic Integrity / Exam Alternative Description
- Complete this task entirely in the Cadmus platform. Submissions that have been written using other software (e.g. Microsoft Word) and then pasted/transcribed into Cadmus are identifiable.
- Complete this task individually. Collaboration with others is not appropriate in this assessment, and measures are in place to identify this.
- Write this task in your own words, referencing relevant ideas as appropriate. All Cadmus submissions are checked for possible plagiarism and contract cheating using Turnitin.