Cadmus is an online assessment environment, accessed through your university’s Learning Management System (e.g. Blackboard, D2L). It’s a new way for you to access, complete and submit written assessment tasks, designed to simplify the assessment process and support you as you learn.
With Cadmus, you complete all your work in the Cadmus Student Environment — which you can access by clicking the assessment link in your subject’s LMS page.
In the Student Environment, you can:
- access your assessment instructions
- view additional resources your teacher has uploaded
- take notes and plan your work
- write your submission (with your work saved automatically to the cloud)
- access university guides about referencing and academic skills while you work
- submit drafts and finals
- review similarity reports through Turnitin
- access your grades and feedback once marking is completed