To access the Student Environment, it’s as easy as clicking the Cadmus assessment link in your Learning Management System (LMS). However, there are a few requirements to follow to ensure you have the best experience while using Cadmus.
This article covers:
- Supported Browsers
- Mobile Devices
- Accessing your assessment
- Having trouble accessing your assessment?
Cadmus isn't supported on every browser. Some browsers, particularly older ones, don't support all the functionality required for Cadmus.
For peace of mind, we recommend switching to one of the supported browsers listed below, and updating to the latest version:
For the best experience, we recommend using Chrome.
Cadmus was designed for computers and hasn’t been fully tested on mobile devices (phones, tablets, iPads etc.) yet. Please stick to accessing Cadmus from a laptop or desktop.
Accessing your assessment
Once you’re ready to get started on your assessment, you can access it from the subject page in the LMS.
To access your Cadmus assessment
- Click on the Cadmus assessment link in your LMS.
- Accept the Cadmus collection notice. This tells you about usage data that’s collected in Cadmus.
- Click Go to my assessment.
- The Student Environment will open in a new tab, where you can access and complete your assessment.
Having trouble accessing your assessment?
This can happen due to some of the following reasons below:
- LTI error
- Incompatible browser or device
- Incompatible plugins or extensions
Steps to fix this problem
- Update and restart your browser and computer.
- Disable any plugins or extensions in your browser (if any). You can find instructions on how to do this for the following browsers:
- Access Cadmus through your LMS (accessing Cadmus via a bookmark or direct URL can restrict your access).
- If you still cannot access your assessment through Cadmus, contact Cadmus here and:
- Confirm that you have tried the above steps.
- Please share screenshots of:
- The page you were on immediately before entering Cadmus
- The error you are seeing in Cadmus
- A screenshot of any extensions you may have enabled
- As a temporary fix, you can also try accessing Cadmus from incognito mode or accessing Cadmus from a different browser.