In order for grades to be passed back from Cadmus to Blackboard’s Grade Centre, you’ll need to turn on Enable Evaluation for your Cadmus assessment.
To turn on Enable Evaluation
- Navigate to your Cadmus link in Blackboard, and check that you are in Edit Mode
- Click ▼ to the right of the assessment name
- Select Edit
- From the Edit Cadmus Assignment page, scroll down to the Grading section
- Select Yes for Enable Evaluation
- Set a value for Points Possible [Note: Please don't set Points Possible to 0 — student grades will not pull through from Cadmus correctly 😬]
- Select No for Visible to students, to hide the grade centre column from students. You can always change this setting once you’re ready to release grades.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
NOTE: If your grades still aren't pulling through to Grade Centre, you may need to upload them manually to Blackboard.