You might get this error when your computer can’t reach Cadmus. This is usually due to a drop in internet connection. Sometimes it might be because Cadmus is temporarily down, and no-one can access it.
- A temporary drop in internet connection (most likely).
- Cadmus is temporarily down (no-one can access it).
To fix this problem
- Check that you’re connected to the internet, then try refreshing.
- Try logging in again from your Learning Management System (Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle or D2L).
- Check our System Status page for any updates.
Contact us for help
If you're still having issues, please send us a message! We'll help solve your issue as fast as possible.