Once the return date has passed, students can access their grades and feedback for final submissions in the Student Environment. This article covers how students can access feedback depending on your chosen marking tool:
Turnitin Feedback Studio
To access grades and feedback in Feedback Studio
- Students open their Cadmus assessment from the LMS
- They can view their marks for the assessment on the Submission Confirmation page
- Clicking View grades and feedback will open Turnitin Feedback Studio
Students will be able to review the marked version of their work in Feedback Studio, with any comments, quick marks or rubrics used for marking.
To access feedback in Canvas
- Students open their Cadmus assessment from Canvas.
- In the Final tab, they can view their similarity score (if made available).
- Clicking View feedback in Canvas will open their marked submission in Canvas.
TIP! If you'd like to share more information with your class about accessing draft feedback, start with this article.