You'll see this notification if Cadmus isn't able to save your work (in other words, you've lost connection to the internet).
This will happen if you decide to work offline.
- A temporary drop in internet connection (most likely).
- You're on an unsupported browser.
- You're on an unsupported device (i.e. a mobile device or tablet).
- A browser extension is interfering with Cadmus.
Steps to fix this problem
- Copy all your work and paste it somewhere safe (just a precaution).
- Try refreshing the page.
- Try logging in again from your Learning Management System (Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle or D2L).
- Switch to a supported browser.
- Deactivate any browser extensions that may interfere with Cadmus.
Contact us for help
If you're still having issues, you can always send us a message. We'll help solve your issue as fast as possible.